Read in: Bisaya
The New People’s Army – North Central Mindanao Region (NPA-NCMR) lauds the Red fighters in Bukidnon for their successful offensives against the fascist AFP troops conducting focused military operation in the region. Within two weeks, from January 20 to 31, the NPA in Bukidnon launched eight military actions against the enemy where the AFP suffered more than 20 casualties.
Last January 20, 12:00 PM, the NPA simultaneously attacked the AFP detachments in Sityo Kipulot, Brgy. Palacapao and Brgy. Butong, Quezon, Bukidnon. On the following day, enemies departed from their camp in Brgy. Butong to Davco. One enemy was killed in Brgy. Butong while result in the Brgy. Palacapao attack is still for confirmation.
• January 25, 9:30 PM, the NPA paralyzed six equipment of the Ulticon Builders Incorporated (UBI) in Brgy. Mandahikan, Cabanglasan, Bukidnon. The Red fighters burned down two backhoe, two mixers, one dump truck and one small mixer. The said company is infamous for paying low wage among its workers as well as not giving their 13th month pay and for not giving compensation for the residents’ farmlands, houses and lands destroyed by the company’s road construction.
• January 26, 1:00 AM, the NPA launched a surprise attack against the AFP camp in Brgy. Minungan, Quezon, Bukidnon. Upon arriving at the camp’s gate, a handstoke was released towards the open door. The comrades, who were positioned at the upper area of the detachment, then fired at the enemy’s location. Three enemies were killed-in-action.
• January 27, 12:00 midnight, the NPA attacked the AFP troops under the 60th IB who were guarding the UBI’s equipment in Sitio Butay Simong, Brgy. Namnam, San Fernando, Bukidnon. Two enemy troopers were killed.
• January 29, 12:30 PM, the NPA attacked the AFP troops conducting psychological operation through CSP in Sitio Buko, Brgy. Banlag, Valencia City, Bukidnon. The enemy troops were only 50 meters away from the community and were obviously using the residents as their shield. The NPA used a rifle grenade as their signal fire before firing several gunshots. The Red fighters then withdrew right after the attack. Meanwhile, the enemy went on a rampage and randomly fired their weapons until the following day.
• January 30, a military soldier was killed-in-action when the Red fighters sniped the AFP troops in Sitio Saluringan, Brgy. Canangaan, Cabanglasan.
• January 31, 11:00 AM, a command detonated explosive device (CDX) hit the enemy troops who were conducting a clearing operation at the area where the NPA snipers were positioned a day ago. Five enemies were killed while other eight were wounded. It was known that the AFP troops have long been camping and were mining for gold in Sitio Saluringan.
At around 2:00 PM, an Agusta Westland helicopter indiscriminately bombed the place of incident. Three rockets and other four 90mm artillery shells were dropped.
To make the US-Duterte regime bleed from a thousand cuts, the Red commanders and fighters of NPA-NCMR will launch more offensive military actions. In the face of the country’s current health, economic and political crisis, it is ever more justified for the people’s army to punish the tyrant, fascist and corrupt regime and its allies for their crimes and violations of the people’s rights and interests and frustrate Duterte’s anti-people and dirty war.